Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors
A Troubleshooting Guide for D3dx9_43.dll Errors
Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors. D3dx9_43.dll issues are caused in one way or another by an issue with Microsoft DirectX. The d3dx9_43.dll file is one of many files contained in the DirectX software collection. Since DirectX is utilized by most Windows based games and advanced graphics programs. d3dx9_43.dll errors usually show up only when using these programs. There are many ways d3dx9_43.dll errors can show up on your PC. Here are several of the more common specific d3dx9_43.dll error messages you might see:
D3dx9_43.DLL Not Found
The file d3dx9_43.dll is missing
File d3dx9_43.dll not found
D3dx9_43.dll not found. Reinstalling might help fix this.
The d3dx9_43.dll error message could apply to any program that utilizes Microsoft DirectX, but it’s most commonly in relation to video games. Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors.
Noting at what point your d3dx9_43.dll error shows up is an important piece of information that will be helpful during troubleshooting.
Any of Microsoft’s operating systems since Windows 98 may be affected by d3dx9_43.dll and other DirectX issues. This includes Windows 10, Windows 8,Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, and Windows 2000.
Important Note: Do not download the d3dx9_43.dll DLL file individually from any “DLL download site.” There are several reasons that downloading DLLs from these sites are never a good idea. If you’ve already downloaded d3dx9_43.dll from one of those DLL download sites, remove it from wherever you put it and continue with these steps. Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors.
Note: Start Windows in Safe Mode to complete any of the following steps if you’re unable to access Windows normally due to the d3dx9_43.dll error.
How To Fix D3dx9_43.dll Errors
- Restart your computer if you haven’t yet.
The d3dx9_43.dll error might be a fluke and a simple restart could clear it up completely.
- Install the latest version of Microsoft DirectX. Chances are, upgrading to the latest version of DirectX will fix the d3dx9_43.dll not found error.
Note: Microsoft often releases updates to DirectX without updating theversion number or letter, so be sure to install the latest release even if your version is technically the same. Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors.
Note: The same DirectX installation program works with all versions of Windows including Windows 10, 8, 7, Vista, XP, and more. It will replace any missing DirectX 11, DirectX 10, or DirectX 9 file. Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors.
- Assuming the latest DirectX version from Microsoft doesn’t fix the d3dx9_43.dll error you’re receiving. Look for a DirectX installation program on your game or application DVD or CD. Usually, if a game or other program utilizes DirectX, the software developers will include a copy of DirectX on the installation disc.
Sometimes, though not often, the DirectX version included on the disc is a better. Fit for the program than the latest version available online.
- Uninstall the game or software program and then reinstall it again. Something might have happened to the files in the program that work with d3dx9_43.dll and a reinstall could do the trick. Fix D3dx9_43.dll Not Found or Missing Errors.
- Restore the d3dx9_43.dll file from the latest DirectX software package. If the above troubleshooting steps haven’t worked to solve your d3dx9_43.dll error. Try extracting the d3dx9_43.dll individually from the DirectX downloadable package.
- Update the drivers for your video card. While it’s not the most common solution, in some situations updating the drivers for the video card in your computer could correct this DirectX issue.